Sonntag, 25. November 2012

How to participate in the interviews yourself

Since I received questions regarding this, I'm explaining it here.

Step 1: Go to derpiboo.ru
Step 2: Create an account, you have a higher chance that your question is picked when you have a name there, simply because 'Background Pony' or 'Anonymous' looks crappy in a question.
Step 3: You can find the question pages in my uploads or search for them using 'celestia's servant interview'.
Step 4: Keep in mind that I ALWAYS ignore questions with religious / straight sexual / racist / offensive / violent content.
Step 5: Post your question on an active question page.
Step 6: There is NO guarantee that I will pick your question, deal with it if I don't.


Remember that a question page is only active for 24 hours after upload, which happens usually at around 10:00 - 16:00 CET. Every question postet after the deadline is very likely to be ignored. I may or may not make an exception once in a while. You can put my interviews in your watchlist (just in case you like them enough to not want to miss any of them).

Regards,

Cloud Swarmer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen