Donnerstag, 5. Juli 2012

Interview with Cadence and Shining Armor

Time for the happy couple to answer some questions. I feel a bit bad for pestering them during their honeymoon, so I'll finish this quickly to not waste more of their time than necessary.

There I was, thinking that this interview would be no different than the the others. That was a mistake. A BIG mistake. Cadence and her husband received more questions than any other interview ever before.

Now I was in trouble. The interview is to happen after the wedding, so scenes with Cadence wearing her dress were unusable, as well as the scenes in the caves. Trying to keep background ponies out restricted me even more in terms of material to work with. Some questions had to be ignored due to a lack of fitting scenes, too much text to fit in one panel or just being a variation of other questions.

Finishing the interview, I got the next kick in the pants: Some empty panels were left. I rearranged the existing panels and slipped in some story where I get my butt handed to me by Chrysalis.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen