Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2012

Interview with Discord

HOW I HATE HIM! First I thought he was funny, but that didn't last very long. If you know the episode, you'll remember Twilight turning discorded and crying, her tears forming a broken heart. OK, I knew that everything would come to a good end, but that scene really got me and turned my opinion from 'He's funny' to 'Must... kill...'.


Rant over. Characterizing Discord is easy, but hard to keep up. His weird sense of humor is also not easy to portray. I had him badmouth Celestia and my character reacting in an corresponding way. If I do something, I'll do it right. The question from Draconequus was just too tempting. I knew from another post that she's female in RL, so I took the chance and had Discord pick her up. The last panels were added to have a comic style ending, with Discord getting his butt handed to him again. Serves him right Ò_Ó

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen